You know that spring is coming when Baseball and Soccer practices are starting up again. This spring Trevin and Daxton are both playing Soccer and Baseball. Preston will also be starting Baseball for the first time. We're really excited to see him run around the bases. Trevin is playing competitive kid pitch for the first time, which is really exciting. Daxy is playing machine pitch, and Presty will start off by playing t-ball. It's going to be a very busy, yet exciting Spring! I have a feeling with three boys that this is only the beginning of many more sports and activities. It should be a fun ride!
Ayla's not much into anything yet, but I'm sure her time is coming. She is already growing up way to fast...
She loves painting her own nails,

her pajamas, and the bathroom floor, with hot pink nail polish.

And she loves to dress up like Mommy, high heel shoes and all.
She sure adds a different spice of life than the boys do. I love all their unique, and different personalities, I wouldn't trade any of them! I know I say this a lot... but time really does fly by. Enjoy every minute of it... even when they do paint the bathroom floor hot pink!
Love having nail polish on floors...
ReplyDeleteAt least so far it's only been on the bathroom and kitchen tile, so it was an easy clean...
Girls are just way too much fun!
I've had the fingernail polish experience with Letty, it's so much fun. I see you figured out how to add music to your blog. Good Job.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I can't wait till Ty's old enough to do sports or till I have a little girl! Alya is just darling!
ReplyDelete