May was very busy. Full of adventures, outings, and fun memories. Here are some highlights.
Preston graduated from Discovery Pre-School with his best friend Luke. I'm sooo excited for him to start Kindergarten in the next few weeks. He's been excited to ride the bus!

"Take me out to the Ball Game..." How fun was baseball this year? Let me tell you... it was 7 weeks of fun! Trevin (kid pitch) was on the Colorado Rockies team, Daxton (machine pitch) was on the New York Mets, and Preston (t-ball) played for the Chicago Cubs. We lived at the ball park most nights of the week, and loved it! It's fun being the Mom of 3 boys and attending games. I'm a proud Momma! And lets not leave out the best cheerleader ever... Ayla, loved watching her big brothers hit the ball and run around the bases.

Mother's Day was a joy as always... I got breakfast in bed and lots of hugs and kisses throughout the day. We spent some time with my Mom, my Mother-in-law, and my sisters, making it a very special day. My Mom gave the girls, blankets that my Grandmother had made close to 40 years ago. And my 2nd Mom gave me cooking lessons from Thanksgiving Point. We went together and it was a great night!

Memorial Day has always meant family, tradition, and remembering those who have past on. When I was younger we would take a trek around the valley with all my cousins, and grandparents, to visit past family. We still do a smaller version the of the trek with my family each year. We ended the day with a campfire dinner up Millcreek Canyon with Matt's family. It was a great day of making memories.

We ended the month celebrating David's 70th Birthday. It was a great day, with family and friends. Darlene spent a lot of time planning and getting everything ready for an open house that day. She did a great job, and the party was a blast! The kids enjoyed watching Grandpa play with his band, and running around with cousins. It was a beautiful day!

While I have several other adventures I could share about the month of May, I'll save it for another time. We had a great month... looking forward to June! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment